If you are a parent who has daughter(s) who are reaching their adolescence stage in life, this can be a chaotic time you both you. The situation will always require careful and constant attention, care and patience.
There will come a time when your daughters will want to have boyfriends. This article will have a look at 10 signs that your daughter has a boyfriend. We will also look at what you can do if this is the case.
10 signs that your daughter has a boyfriend may include the following:
1. Your daughter might appear to be in her own world a lot.
2. Your daughter may start pull petals off from flowers regularly and repeating: “He loves me, he loves me not”.
3. She may develop a new taste of music.
4. She smiles more and is in a happy mood all the time.
5. She desires to go out on a regular basis.
6. Lots of excuses will be made. She may say that she is going to a friends house. But really she is going somewhere completely different.
7. Her taste in clothing and fashion has changed.
8. Your daughter will begin to wear make up more often. If she has never worn make up, she’ll likely begin to wear it.
9. They may be on the computer more than normal. Facebook, email and other social media will be used for constant chatting.
10. She may always have her phone in her hand talking or texting constantly.
If you are convinced that your daughter is doing all of these things, then it might be time to have a chat with her and it might also be a good idea to do so with her friends. Ask them if they know what is going on. They will often be able to confirm whether your suspicions are right or not. If your daughter tells you that she is going out, always ask where she is going. Also find out if there is a phone number of the location. Be sure that she is always telling you the truth.
As a parent, it is up to you to know who the boyfriend is. You are the one who should take the time to get to know him. This way, your daughter will know that she can come to you when something is not right. Protection should be the number one priority. The last thing you and your daughter needs is an unwanted pregnancy or a heart that has been broken.
A parent should also use this time in life to bond with your daughter. Let them know you that you are there for them. This will be a good opportunity to tell them what you did when you were dating somebody.
As we have seen, there are many signs that you can look for if your daughter has a boyfriend. It is up to you to find out who the boyfriend is. Make sure that your daughter knows she can come to you when something is not right. Always protect your daughter. Take this time to bond with her. Share your experiences with her so she knows what to expect and what not to do.
Here at Lasting Love Relationship we always do good in the world. The better you can do for people the more successful you will become. With that, if this article has helped you help me by sharing it to others and leave your comment.